Monday, March 12, 2018

Kei te Ako te reo

Kia Ora Koutou,

Ruma Toru is trying hard to learn more te reo and use  ngā ra katoa.

We decided we would start with ngā kupu we use all the time.  Here is Stella's mean poster she designed with the words she decided she will start learning on it.
Ka mau te wehi Stella.


Even though I am the Kaiako in our akomanga, I am trying really hard to use te reo ngā ra katoa.
It's helping heaps, way better than just doing our lessons once a week.

So far te wiki, we have kupu we try and fit in a lot for the rā. This helps us keep our mahi tonu.
Our ngā Kupu o te Rā so far have been:
Kia Ora,
Ata Mārie,
Tātou tahi
Pānui.

If you are around, stop by and help us, or learn with us.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Stella,
    Thanks for sharing your mahi (work). There are some new kupu in their for me too. I like using the Māori Dictionary and I also get an email everyday from Kupu o te Rā. I have sent Whaea Sally an email recommending Kupu o te Rā. I hope it helps you to build your Te Reo Māori skills.
    Ka mau te wehi Stella.
    Ngā manaakitanga
    Tania

    ReplyDelete