Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Term 3- What just happened?!

Well, it's finally that time, we are off to visit the intermediate today so I thought it would be a good time to reflect on what has happened over the last term.

Term 3 was ace,  we did heaps of cool stuff, including help our local community.

Cross Country was in Term 3, we went, we got really muddy, we had a great day. Even at the end when Sally had to go bak looking for shoes it was fun!

We planted some trees over in Drury to help with erosion and to offset the carbon production of a new development.     (more Photos to come)

Our Turbo Touch team to the Turbo Touch tournament (Say that 3 times fast!) where TeRina won the player of the day award.



Charlotte, the editor of Toi Toi magazine, came in to tell us how we can get our work published in the magazine. We sent our work of ready for the next issue. Fingers crossed!!



Early in the Term Maddison, TeRina and Myah went to Hingaia Primary for the Oral Language Competition. They did us proud. Well done Girls!


Get ready for Term 4!


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora room 11 my name is mark, I really like when you guys went to touch nd i hope you had fun and i hope you guys won . It made me think of a swiming pool . Have you thought about putting a video_. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://_____http://pesmarku.blogspot.co.nz/_______. blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my name is Jaeda and I am from Waikowhai Primary School in Te Waka Ako I really like the photos from your guys blog. I like how you guys thought about blogging your day because it looks really cool and really fun. It made me thought about the time where our school had wheels day and cross country. Could you think about doing less photos and more writing but the rest is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is hannah from Awahono School I like how you guys thought about bloging your day because it looks phots from you guys blog. It made me thought about bloggingyour day and your school had weels dahy to could you think about doing lees phots and mover wrighting but the reast is great.

    ReplyDelete